Welcome to Patch Notes for patch 74.16 - this is a smaller patch than most, but we wanted to get in board improvements and bug fixes. Let's take a look at what we've got on deck!
Free Holiday Bundle!
In celebration of the holiday season, we are giving everyone a free holiday bundle! Go to the store now to claim your Festive Sad Drac costume plus five emotes - but do it soon, since the bundle will only be available for a limited time.
Note: the Spooky Costumes preview bundle for Hoard Dragon and The Fates have been removed to make room for the holiday bundle.
Bug Fixes & Improvements
Last week we released a major overhaul to our board, card frames, and UI, but that was just the start - we will be iterating and making lots of improvements. Thank you everyone for your feedback so far!
- Countdown Timer now sorts behind cards properly.
- Icons added for the treasure upgrade and "on fire" win-streak leaderboard counters.
- The gold counter is larger.
- Roll and Lock buttons are now adaptive to aspect ratio.
- Overall card sizing and positioning polish.
- Tweaked Good and Evil card borders for clearer differentiation between alignments
- Emotes now cover the leaderboard instead of the shop.
- This is temporary, emotes are intended to be moved to an entirely new location.
- Hero level up visuals have been restored.
- Fixed Mordred to ignore Time Flies when choosing which character to summon; if you have a Time Flies in your first slot, Mordred will trigger on the next available hand slot.
- Fixed crashes between tutorial games.
- Fixed Romeo's VFX for Juliet's resummon and Captain Croc's summon VFX
- Fixed an issue with treasure highlights after a MoZ during treasure discovery